Thrive Global School
“We care your child to drive with qualitative life.”
Early childhood education is the foundation for any successful person. With regard to this, Thrive Global School marks the beginning of a promise to bring quality education to the lives of children.
“A sense of curiosity is nature's original school of education.”
Thrive Global School was established in March, 2014 by Mr. & Mrs. Suman Sekhar with a view to offer a unique way of education to preschoolers.
Our school create loving environment to the kid through quality care. After a profound exploration, Thrive Global School has designed the curriculum with highest quality of early childhood education and development programs. Our motive is to learn with thought.
Life at Thrive
Our well-equipped classrooms comfort our kids without any distress. We train our students with educational toys, visuals, e-media.
Grow Your Kid at Thrive
--->Our schedule involves activities that encourage the kid’s growth. Our kids participate, work out, experience, and learn through our elite activities. This is a thought to drive the student’s attention to learn from their experience.
---> We believe in ‘learning needs freedom’. Hence, we leave our kids to explore and learn. Our staff will be always attentive to every kid.
Thrive is Unique
Well-designed AC Campus
Good Teacher-Student Ratio
Music And Dance Floor
Traffic Rules Teaching Floor
Affortable Fee Structure
Spacious Play Area
Please note - Admissions 2014-2015 is in progress.
THRIVE GLOBAL SCHOOL
# 26-5-286,Venkatreddy Nagar,
Near Kamakshi Temple, Vedayapalem, Nellore.
This early childhood program focuses 6 core areas. They are:
• Personal, Social and Emotional Development: To provide a smooth transition from home to the wider world which enables the kid to manage and take care of oneself.
•Language, Communication and Literacy Development: To be able to explore and enjoy the use of words in languages.
• Creative Development: To help children to explore and share their thoughts, ideas and feelings through a variety of mediums such as art, music, movement, dance, and role play activities.
• Know and Understand the World: To develop problem solving skills, experimentation, prediction, experimentation, prediction, questioning, and decision making skills. Through these capabilities, a child can co-relate oneself with the world that one lives in.
• Physical Development: To enable children to develop fine and gross motor skills and understand how their body works.
• Synchronous: A visual displayed on the screen makes the kid to think about it. This aids the kid to develop self-understanding capability.
• Asynchronous: Kid handles a device(PC or Laptop)to complete an activity. Through this, kid is able to develop self-operation and self-learning activities.
• Co-Synchronous: Any physical or mental activity is given to a group of kids. Through this, kids learn team work, idea sharing, and leadership abilities.
• Hybrid: Teacher instructs the child with a detailed description of a visual as per schedule.
• Online: Kids learn through online classrooms. This exposes them to know things wide.
Eternal Savvy Two Solutions @ es2s.com - 2014!